“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” Maya Angelou
Think of all the great things you did to get these hard hands, now you deserve the pampering that will get rid of them 🙂 You go girl – I’m on your side and I’m proud you’re taking the time to do this for yourself.
– Cleanser (liquid or regular solid soap)
– Coarse sugar
– Olive Oil
Night time – brush your teeth, wash your face, get completely ready for bed. Turn on some music you really like and then follow these instructions…
1) Heat some water in a saucepan AND a cup of olive oil in another saucepan – don’t make it too hot though!
2) Wash your hands at the tap with a cleanser so they are clean.
3) Put the WARM water in the bowl and soak your hands in it for 5 minutes.
4) Dry carefully using a clean towel.
3) Put a tablespoon of warm olive oil in your hands and then two heaped tablespoons of sugar.
4) Rub your palms together, really go for it. This is the exfoliation your hard working hands need!
5) Rinse your hands off with luke warm water and dry your hands.
6) Put the warm olive oil in your bowl and soak your hands for 15 minutes (you may have to move your hands around to make sure they are covered by the olive oil).
7) Don’t wash the olive oil off! Put cotton socks on your hands and go to sleep…
IN THE MORNING:
Press play on your music again!
8) Take the cotton socks off your hands and wash off the olive oil.
9) Marvel at how GORGEOUSLY, SOFT YOUR HANDS ARE NOW!
You just got an A-list spa treatment for a fraction of the cost!
Smile smugly to yourself and DANCE to your music 🙂
And remember, I’m here rooting for you.
Here’s the question from the wall that got me to write this article: <<Wat about people with hard palms,even ladies,wat can someone do???>>
If you have vodka or rubbing alcohol in your house… you can solve this problem in no time. Here’s a cheap Febreze alternative.
It’s make up made of ground up rocks 🙂 and the fine powder reflects light and hides your skin’s imperfections.
WHAT IS CELLULITE?
For a more permanent cellulite reduction try regular exercise (including resistance training to tone muscle), weight loss (if you are overweight), drinking 8 glasses of water a day and eating healthily (to avoid the build up of toxins). No one can promise total cellulite removal but you can reduce it (if you want to…) I find mine kinda beautiful 🙂