WHAT IS CELLULITE?
Girl… are you tired of the orange-peely, lumpy, dimpled skin tends to be on our behinds and the thighs? Most women have some cellulite – even super stars – we just don’t see it because their cellulite is airbrushed out in most of the pictures we see. No point looking outside of ourselves for the perfect woman. WE ARE THE PERFECT WOMAN 🙂 cellulite and all!
That said, if you want to temporarily reduce your cellulite, check this out:
WHAT TO DO
1) Take 1/2 cup of ground coffee
2) Add 1/3 cup of boiling water
3) Stir and leave for 7 mins (to allow the coffee grinds to soak up all the water)
4) Stir in 5 tablespoons of baby oil or olive oil or lotion (we’re using it to bind together the coffee so it’s easier to rub on the body)
5) Take a warm shower to make the skin clean.
6) Turn of the water and massage the coffee mixture into your cellulite-y areas
HOW THIS WORKS…
The coffee contains caffeine and the caffeine causes the blood vessels to expand. This causes a reduction in the amount of water retention AND increases the blood flow to the area. The overall effect is a temporary tightening and smoothing of the cellulite affected area.
Lots of expensive cellulite creams use caffeine but this homemade method is practically free!
For a more permanent cellulite reduction try regular exercise (including resistance training to tone muscle), weight loss (if you are overweight), drinking 8 glasses of water a day and eating healthily (to avoid the build up of toxins). No one can promise total cellulite removal but you can reduce it (if you want to…) I find mine kinda beautiful 🙂
I’m here rooting for you!