Here’s how… 🙂
1) Put 2 Green Tea tea bags in hot water for 3 minutes
2) Take the tea bags out and let them cool (to speed this up, put the tea bags in the fridge)
3) Put some relaxing music on and lie down.
4) Close your eyes and put the cool tea bags on your eyes.
5) Rest for 15 minutes. Breathe deeply, take your mind off your worries and smile girl. You’re doing something good for yourself!
SWELLING: Your eye puffiness will be reduced because the caffeine in the tea constricts the blood vessels on the surface of your skin and so the swelling goes down.
SKIN TIGHTENING: Thanks to the the polyphenols in green tea (‘vegetable tannins’ which act as an astringent), the skin shrinks and tightens … It’s like a mini face-lift, rejuvenator…
I’m here dancing to that 90s tune… ‘This is how we do it!’
Try this Lifestylista tip to look better, feel better and you won’t be spending a whole load of $$$ either 🙂
I’m here rooting for you!